FTTH JOBS AVAILABLE ASAP
The Fiber Optic Cable Splicer is a skilled field position in the installation and repair of fiber optic cable, responsible for performing splicing functions. Your Job is part of a team on site in Germany.
1. Perform splicing of fiber optic cables, both fusion and mechanical.
2. Install and test pressurized and non-pressurized enclosures.
3. Install and dress fiber optic cables, both vertically and horizontally.
4. Test and troubleshoot fiber by utilizing an OTDR.
5. Maintain fiber asset inventory and splicing records.
6. Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Top 3 Skills
Experience fusion splicing fiber optics
Experience working within commercial projects
Fusion and Mechanical Splicing Experience
Location: Germany moving
With or without tools.
FIBER OPTICS IN GERMANY
0031 644 949 200